Saturday, June 25, 2011

That was a long lunch...

Confession... I'm a terrible blogger! It's been far too long but my life has settled down somewhat so I aim to try post here again, at least once or twice a week. I'll be trying to feature some budget beauty bits, cheap eats, bit of DIY or customisation tips and maybe the odd recipe.

One of the more difficult things I will be trying to do is see if I can find nice things to do for little or no cash here in Cork, believe me this is harder than it sounds! So if I manage to find them, I will feature them! This is a great little city, I truly love living here, but believe me, it can sometimes be hard to fill a free Saturday without spending big bucks! SO my first post back will be appearing tomorrow evening when I tell you all about my lovely Saturday afternoon spent wandering one of Cork's better attractions, The Crawford Gallery. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment