Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pink No. 2

So pink number 2 for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Its Barry M, Pink Flamingo and in truth this is not a really pink pink, there is most definately a touch of coral in here but its lovely and the name means it totally fits in with the theme for the month!


Application isn't fantastic on this, three coats are definately needed and this is quite streaky on application. However, after the third coat you are left with this... This first picture is at night, indoors with aflash and shows the high shine, the picture to the right is closer to the colour.

This is very pretty, a lovely colour and very very shiny and it lasted very well. A bit too well! I get bored with polish very quickly... So I road tested my new Matte topcoat! This totally transformed this polish. It really enhanced the pink tones and created a lovely soft finish to my nails. I really liked it.

If you intended on wearing your nails matte for a couple of days I imagine you'd have to reapply this. I could definately see the affect lessening after the first day and while my nails were in no way shiny, they were not AS matte... Minor complaint though!

No comments:

Post a Comment