Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pink No. 3

A bit of a blogging break there to celebrate the Cork Guinness Jazz Festival. More about that later... But before that happened, I had painted my nails this shade of pink to continue my theme for the month of October.

This is 17's Fairy Cake, a pastel cream that they released this summer and that I instantly fell in love with! Application on this isn't great, this is three coats and there was some serious dragging on the first two coats. The third was a nbit better, but I still felt that I had to be super careful not to ruin the first two. There is some patchiness as you can see... And don't even get me started on the weird lump thing that is on my ring finger! But I like this colour, its very pretty and it wears well.

No comments:

Post a Comment